Plague jokes...they're infectious!
Welcome back to The Art of Caesura
Today, we're picking up immediately where we left off last week...well, almost immediately, first I just want to say a big Happy Birthday to my eldest daughter, Saoirse, who turned 7 yesterday. This totally doesn't feel like an appropriate post to be affiliated with her birthday so we'll keep her birthday in the physical world and leave these little horrors in the virtual one.
As always, to hear me blether on about how I painted these guys, you can check out last week's post.
Unfortunately the dude above didn't get a nice base to walk on - it got lost somewhere in the printing process, but I shall print him another one at some point.
All the other guys did get bases, however, between last week's post and today. But we'll go into the bases in more detail next week.
If possible, I think these guys look even more gruesome leering out of the dark in these photos than they did last week when we could see every gory detail. Let's let the pictures do the talking.
This guy looks like he's having a good time.
Baxter Stockman is back!
Let's end with a nice family shot.
Thanks for sticking around all the way to the end. I'll see you next Friday for more, right here on The Art of Caesura!
Watching: Widow's Bay
Listening: 'Weird Al' Yankovic: Tiny Desk Concert 2
Next Week:
Back to bases...















Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me all...