Hello, Hello! Welcome back to another Friday on The Art of Caesura!
We're still on our holidays for another few days, but don't you worry, dear reader, through the powers of my Space Station Zero crew, The Time Masters, I was able to prepare a blog post in the past for you to read in the future...er...present...
With the year flying by at break-neck speed, I thought it would be a good time to take a brief pause, a Caesura, if you will, to pop our heads up and see where we stand regarding the blog this year thus far. After all, it is the blog's 10th anniversary this year!
So, if we cast our minds all the way back to January, to the first celebration of the blog's 10th year, I listed some hobby goals for 2026. Let's have a quick check-in to see how those are going:
Hmmm...well it doesn't seem like much progress has been made on these goals, or at least there's been no evidence of it on the blog. But dear reader, what do you think I've been up to in the background over the past few months while we've been looking at my the Space Station Zero crew that I painted a few years ago? Well that remains to be seen, but I can confirm that at least some of what I've been working on has been related to 2 of the hobby goals listed...
Cryptic, I know! Mwah ha ha!
Anyway, this was just a very quick teaser for things to come in the very near future, right here on The Art of Caesura!
Reading: Warhammer 40k 11th Edition Rule Book
Next Week:
Sorcery...
Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me all...